Traffic and brand visibility.
Of course, traffic alone will not make you make money. But where would you prefer to set up your shop window: in the backyard in a residential area of the city or in the middle of the main street, where many potential consumers are noisy, crowded and walking? All those people who “walk on the main street” around the clock are not going to make you any money, but most likely many of them will eventually become your customers.
Of course, you still have to make every effort to sell the goods or services that are on your site, but it is probably better to do business on a crowded street than to create a store on a deserted island.
More importantly, people who come to your site already have a need and interest in your products or services, as they deliberately searched for companies like yours. In order for this to happen, you need to optimize your content, images, and videos so that Google directs traffic to your site, and ultimately people will buy products and services from you.
By the way, about Google. As you know, Google owns 75% of the total search market, unlike its competitors, such as Yahoo, Bing, and many others. This does not mean that other search engines do not affect brand visibility. The remaining 25% should not be ignored, but the numbers speak for themselves. Google is currently the most visited website in the world, as well as the most popular email provider with more than 1 billion users. Most people with internet access visit Google at least once a day to get information. It’s a sin not to use it, is it?
A well-designed Google brand profile will do more for your brand than any other digital optimization.
Searchers give a psychological assessment of brands based on search results. The presence of your brand in the top search ranking creates trust in the minds of users. Thus, everything is simple – your site will generate potential customers if it has a certain trust. Of course, as in real life, this does not happen overnight. Optimization of the above takes time. The Google search engine needs time to crawl your site for factors such as the quality of the return line profiles, positive user behavior, machine-generated signals, optimized elements and content on the page. But it’s just the right profile for your brand on Google that will do more for your brand than any other digital optimization. Professionals from the GCC MARKETING company have been doing this work for many years.
Information about your customers.
SEO generates valuable traffic, and Google Analytics tracks it. These indicators are valuable because they give you an idea of your customers, namely how they look, how they browse the pages, the language they use, the technology, the region in which they live, the days when they are most active, the most active times of the day, etc. Thus, you have extremely valuable information that will help you make more informed decisions regarding your business and its strategies, both on the Internet and offline.
Demographic and geographic targeting.
Thanks to high-quality SEO, you will focus only on people who are directly interested in buying your product or service
Thanks to high-quality SEO, you will focus only on people who are directly interested in buying your product or service. You just pour your interest and money where it is needed. Therefore, optimization will make your work easier, and you will not need to spend money on those people who would never buy your product. So, whether it’s age, gender, territory, preferences or something else, you can select indicators and automate them according to your desires. This type of targeting will definitely increase sales, and you can achieve your goals.
SEO is the most cost-effective way of digital marketing because it is the most economical way to promote your business on the Internet. Moreover, the cost of promoting your goods or services is much less than if you invested in offline advertising. In addition, this gives a chance to open a brand in the market and reach the target audience much faster, since the work takes place exclusively with consumers directly interested in your product. Importantly, SEO will help you expand your horizons and increase your business presence in the market, not limited to geography. It is unlikely that you would be able to achieve this with minimal cost, using just offline advertising.
SEO provides a chance to measure everything we do. This allows you to better navigate and vouch for the best results. In addition, you will know your budget, success or failure, clicks, conversions, or other things that you can track and fix.
SEO GIVES A CHANCE TO MEASURE EVERYTHING WE DO.
Thus, we have a chance to understand where we are wrong or right, without wasting time and money. Is saving time and a low advertising budget not the most important thing in business development?