Usability Website Analysis. The frequency of visits to the site depends on how convenient it is to use. Behavioral factors are the main rule of web usability. If you take these points into account, then the project will show a good conversion result. Users will spend more and more time on your resources. This will lead to the fact that new customers will come through the site and increase the position of the site in the TOP issue. A usability audit is an integrated approach to the study of the components of the site. Do you think that by changing the design of the menu and introducing additional functionality, people will flock crowds to your resource? No, that’s not at all true. Here the trick is different.
According to statistics, 4 out of 10 users leave a page if it takes more than 3 seconds to load or there are no contacts on the page. Online stores are increasingly creating mobile versions of their resources. The number of purchases depends on the convenience of using the site. Modernization of the site increases sales. The actual content, a search bar, filtering of goods or services, convenient lists are the key to successful sales. Usability analysis is determined by the level of comfort of visitors.
If you do not analyze the frequency of resource attendance, this will lead to a decrease in profits and a drop in the ranking of search engines.
How the user perceives the site.
Many owners of selling sites misrepresent the interface of their project. The vision of the resource by developers and users does not always coincide. The division into blocks, sections, product groups, images, short semantic phrases will increase the likelihood of perception of all information.
Affordable novation, simple steps to complete an order to keep the buyer on the site. It is possible to find typical errors and fix them yourself without contacting specialists.
Key parameters for conducting usability analysis:
- Site interface. Modern design should be not only beautiful but convenient and practical. Do not pursue exclusivity – it is important for the user that the visual details work quickly;
- Convenient use. Having come to the page, the client understands that the resource is made for him;
- Solidity. The presentation of the logo, visual effects, style development – all this should correspond to the exclusivity of the site.
If a project has been developed recently in compliance with the latest fashion trends, this does not mean that there can be no mistakes and nothing to refine.
The analysis is needed for online stores, sites under development and resources that plan to increase sales.
Diagnostics of the site will lead to TOP positions, increase sales and traffic, potential buyers will become your customers.
Keeping the visitor in steps will lead to the completion of the purchase. You can increase traffic due to convenient use and simple understandable actions. You need to analyze the organization of the site more deeply than rearrange the button in another place or add a couple of lines. A specialist examines the market segment of your business, consumer demand for a product or service, customer behavior style on a resource, competitor results, etc.
Objectives for performing usability analysis :
- To identify flaws, “pitfalls” in the work and interface of the site, which specifically prevents the visitor from staying on the page.
- Identify ways to correct errors.
- Increase traffic, attract potential customers, increase sales.
- To achieve competitive ability, so that the user knows all the information on your site.
Often, owners believe that their resource is designed according to the latest trends and there can be no mistakes on it. But you can always find flaws that lead to a decrease in attendance.
How often should I analyze?
Test the project approximately every 1.5 years. During this time, the site may become obsolete, there will be competitors who will overtake your sales resource.
How to do it right?
Invite a group of people to follow the normal steps on the site. Observe what difficulties are encountered, what parameters influence their behavior.
This experiment is important for determining the convenience of a resource and its relevance today. For the result, 5-6 people will be enough. Do not carry out expensive testing. After the innovations, conduct the experiment again.
Usability methods for the site:
- Analyze the statistics. Check the results of resource attendance – this information is free. Compare data with statistics from other sites. But these will be only indicative figures.
- Organize a blog or questionnaire on your website. The opinion of users guides and directs what errors need to be fixed and what needs to be improved. Use feedback to process data. This method will help to notice the main flaws in the project.
- Test reorganization. Gather two groups in front of which set the task to achieve the goal of the site, but the way to achieve it will be different. After observing each group, statistically determine which resource option is most convenient for use.
A selling site is created as a tool for doing business and as the main resource for an online store, where the action unfolds. Buyers come, get acquainted with the product, choose what they like and buy it.
If the project has low usability indicators, then it does not bring income. Perform an analysis using a variety of methods. Make changes and test. According to the test results, leave the ideal option.