1. GCC Marketing starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged the remaining balance before going live. Websites are ONLY made live upon completion of the project when all payments are cleared. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid yearly or monthly.
2. Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly or task rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
3. Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments
- The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project
- There is a delay in the receipt of any materials from the client
- Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at GCC Marketing’s discretion. At any time, and at its whole discretion, GCC Marketing may decide to put a project on hold.
4. Due to the nature of our work, none of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We work for our client’s satisfaction. That is our commitment. However, GCC Marketing will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or requests. It is on GCC Marketing‘s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of the offer of services to its client.
As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, GCC Marketing judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer GCC Marketing’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, GCC Marketing aims for satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to agreement.
5. Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
6. Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3-month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date). This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to host and domain name registration services, which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
7. If the client is not satisfied with GCC Marketing’s Services, the client can ask for revisions. Any funds paid to GCC Marketing will be non-refundable.
8. Automatic Renewal: All monthly and yearly services including Hosting, Domains, SEO, SMM will be automatically renewed on behalf of the clients. We believe that stopping necessary services to a client could result in a loss in revenue which we don’t want. We are committed to uninterrupted service to our clients. However, it is the client’s responsibility to request for cancellation of those subscriptions for at least 15 workdays before the end. Once renewed, the client is obliged to pay the full subscription fee for the next period. In the event of non-payment within a month, GCC Marketing reserves the right to cancel the service or subscription at any time.
3rd Party Approvals
1. GCC Marketing doesn’t give any guarantees for third party approvals. The reason is no third party is under direct orders of GCC Marketing to do the requested task.
e.g in case we developed a mobile app for a client for 2 platforms Android and iOS, its not under any circumstances GCC Marketing’s responsibility to get confirmed approval for the apps to be placed on the platforms.
Any approval from the government authorities for the content or functionalities etc.
About credit cards data processing
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, GCC Marketing always:
- Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
- Hires the services of reliable third-party companies to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryption for the websites of its clients. Such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client’s business depending on the volume of the client’s online transactions.
About GCC Marketing’s website
- All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and GCC Marketing is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please call us at +971 567 300 683 or request a quote on our website.
- Promotional offers are not cumulative.
- All the pictures shown on this web site are solely for representative purposes.
GCC Marketing’s Review and Placement on Review Sites
You can see actual client reviews about GCC Marketing services on Google.
GCC Marketing strives clients to leave their experience on the 3rd party sites, some of the sites like Clutch.co actually do call our clients and spend 30 minutes – 1 hour on the phone with them going over the full experience of their experience with us.
GCC Marketing is featured on 3rd party review sites. All rankings developed and posted by 3rd party review sites or represent the independent opinion of 3rd party review sites, and are derived by virtue of independent judgment, analysis, and subjective/objective criteria. By developing and posting such rankings, 3rd party review companies make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or factual basis of the rankings. Users of the rankings hereby acknowledge and agree to perform their own due diligence in order to come to well-informed decisions of their own. The Users hereby acknowledge that the rankings are to be used as an instrument in making such a decision but should not be viewed as an authoritative end-all to any evaluations.
About GCC Marketing Web Design Projects and Offices
- GCC Marketing doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. GCC Marketing has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. GCC Marketing doesn’t serve as a consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found on their websites.
- Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and GCC Marketing will not be held responsible for them.
- Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.
GCC Marketing’s Estimates, Quotations & Proposals Terms
All estimates, quotations, and proposals are valid for 30 calendar days and should be considered private and confidential and may not be shared with any third party without the prior written permission of GCC Marketing.
If the website content is not provided within 30 calendar days from the completion of the developed site/final demo, the final invoice for the completion must be processed.
GCC Marketing owns the copyright for its estimates, quotations, and proposal documents, and all its contents. The documents are protected by copyright laws, treaties, and conventions as well as laws, treaties, and conventions related to other forms of intellectual property. You may not modify, reproduce, copy, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the content in the document, wholly or partly, in any form without prior written consent.
GCC Marketing reserves the right to show its name at the footer of the websites it builds. We charge 50% extra of the total value of the project in case the client wants to remove our reference from their website.
Deployment time, workdays, is the net design/development time, excl. your time for approvals, changes or corrections requests, content delivery, or other necessary time to respond.
A calendar week includes 5 workdays and 2 off days.
Standard Web Design
Standard Web / Design work includes 1 wireframe, 1 homepage, and 1 internal page concept and up to 3 design revisions. If 2 hours work relating to additional features; changes, corrections, and instructions is exceeded, and after your acceptance of our proposal of the site map, wireframe and draft, additional charges will be incurred at an hourly rate.
Features excluded from estimates, quotations, and proposals will incur additional changes: standard charge 350 AED / 100 USD / hour, hosting + server maintenance charge: 350 AED / 100 USD / month (applicable).
Technical support includes related to the currently built functionality of the website. It does not include any updates or additional modules.
The appearance of fonts and graphics will be standard as per browsers’ compatibility, capability, and version. We optimize for Windows, MAC OSX, Linux, and the latest browser versions: Internet Explorer / Firefox / Chrome / Safari. For other versions, we charge extra based upon your request. Stock images if not provided can be purchased and will be charged extra. Advanced optimization for retina displays is not part of standard proposals and will be charged extra if required.
All payments are non-refundable due to the nature of our work. Once the payment is processed, it won’t be refunded.
Guaranteed SEO Results
GCC Marketing gives a guarantee on SEO results to the extent of keywords showing on the FIRST 30 results of Google. We don’t give any guarantees for the placement apart from the above. In the case of keywords, not ranking on the first 30 results on Google.ae, the client will be able to claim a refund of 75% of their total payment.