No. 1 SMS & Text Marketing Service For Companies of all Sizes
What is SMS Marketing?
SMS is an abbreviation of “Short Message Server” and for most people, it is simply a text message. SMS Marketing is a form of marketing where businesses utilize Marketing Service to communicate or send short messages, product coupons, alerts, and other relevant promotions to their clients or audiences who subscribed to their website or given their mobile numbers with their consent.
Why SMS Marketing?
Marketing methods are continuously evolving du to technology shift. This vacuum has been filled with various digital marketing channels like email marketing, SMS Marketing, Social Media, and Internet etc. If you need immediate attention of your audience, then tops the rank. In today’s modern economy, most of the world’s population is enjoying access to mobile phones. In fact, to some, mobiles are considered as part of their bodies. It has a potential to do wonders for your business.
Watch our Explainer Video and Decide How Important it is!!!
Reasons why SMS MARKETING Works?
- Very Economical and Less Labor Intensive
- ROI is very high
- Gives Instant Results
- Extremely high OPR and Read Rates
- Done with Consent
- Pin Point
- Reliably reaches each customer wherever they are
- Great medium to share offers
- Perfect for promoting promotions and Free Giveaways
- Creates more engagement
- Two way SMS allows seamless customer satisfaction
- SMS Campaign takes less time to complete
- Fully capable to target audiences as per preference
- Environment-Friendly (Green)
- Campaigns are Easy
- Works wonders because everyone has a mobile
Marketing Solution in The Form of SMS Marketing
The SMS Marketing is used by any size of organizations whether big or small to increases their revenues. Our customers have benefited from Marketing campaigns and increased their sales considerably. We launch precise and targeted campaigns as per the customer’s requirements to make the campaign as effective as possible.
SMS MARKETING Gives Instant Results
The impact can be felt at the moment when Campaign is started. The campaigns bring instant result due to the fact that a whopping 91% SMS’s are read within 3 minutes of SMS Delivery. It is a very personal and concise form of marketing and some studies show even 99% of the messages are opened and read by the recipients. It takes less than 7 seconds to deliver a message by service providers like Du and Etisalat. If an SMS Marketing’s comparison is made with other methods of marketing campaigns like e.g email marketing, SMS Marketing precision and effectiveness is beyond expectations.
Effectiveness of SMS MARKETING
SMS Marketing is one of the most effective forms of digital marketing. Its strength comes from the fact that roughly 91% of the mobile holders always keep the mobile with them and at-least check their mobiles for 150 times in an average day. The campaigns bring instant results. People read the SMS within three minutes. In a nutshell, a business can grow its sales by using SMS Marketing campaigns wisely.
What do we do?
GCC MARKETING is helping its clients in expanding their impact and reach to their prospective customers and giving you the results you deserve. We are fully service providers and we would be happy to help you plan, develop and execute your campaigns. And if you want, we can do it all on behalf of you including:
- A dedicated Marketing specialist will help you from the start to the end of the marketing campaign.
- Keywords help for the success of your SMS Marketing campaign.
- We can arrange and populate your subscribers’ mobile numbers list for the effectiveness of your Marketing campaign
- We provide proper reports which will show you how the campaign performed.
GCC Marketing follows a comprehensive process of providing a report after successful completion of SMS Marketing campaign to the client. Our campaign report brings you a lot of insight. It included mobile numbers (less 1 digit), the timing of SMS, Status, Content of the SMS etc. This helps the customers to understand the effectiveness of Marketing Campaign.
Quick Facts of SMS MARKETING
- On average people check their mobiles 150 times a day.
- It normally takes 3 minutes after delivery to open 90% SMS / Text messages.
- People open 98% of SMS.
- SMS’s have 45% response rate.
- One of the best marketing methods in terms of ROI.
- Social Media Platform Twitter uses conciseness of SMS’s
- Twitter limit of 150 characters originally imposed to keep the message short like SMS’s
- In December 1992 is the first SMS day.