Redesign | What Is A Website Redesign?
To always be on top of success, you need to keep up with the times. After all, what was yesterday the last novelty of progress, tomorrow may turn out to be a dull antiquity. You need to regularly update, monitor the uniqueness of the site materials, conduct a redesign. So, for example, for a business organization to successfully exist in the market of goods or services and make a profit for its owners, it is necessary to constantly keep it up to date: to repair premises, upgrade equipment, and improve the quality of service. Everyone agrees with this. And for some reason, if the company has its own website, then it is considered that he does not need such events. However, site support and redesignated times simply necessary. This can be either a minor cosmetic redesign or a major redesign affecting the basic functionality.
When is a website redesign needed?
The redesign of the site for many is similar to the appointment with the dentist – “Maybe it doesn’t hurt so much? Or maybe we can get along?”
Do not get along! Especially if it really hurts. A redesign is necessary if:
1. Your site stubbornly does not want to advance in search engines, the site has no visitors or very few. This means that the site is outdated and the site redesign in conjunction with a review of the thematic focus of the resource, the list of services provided, etc. just necessary for the effective operation of the site.
2. The site contains errors, for example, links do not work or images do not load – graphics redesign and page linking is necessary.
3. Navigation on the site is confusing, software modules are difficult to maintain, there are difficulties in working with the database – you need a redesign of navigation.
4. The basic information about the company has changed: its name, logo, or corporate identity as a whole has changed – that means that you need to conduct an image redesign of the site.
5. The subject of the site has changed, its target audience – you can not do without a redesign, because web design primarily takes into account the preferences of the target audience.
6. And, finally, a site can simply become outdated: its optimal service life does not exceed 4-5 years, because computer technologies are developing breathtakingly fast, and a site made more than 5 years ago simply does not attract attention. The website redesign will give him a new life!
We all perfectly understand that, for example, it is necessary to repair our office, modernize equipment or improve the management structure of the company in order to represent our business at the modern level. So, a website is also a business tool, and therefore, in no case should you neglect the modernization and redesign of the site.
Most often, a web company redesigns a site in conjunction with its promotion, but a redesign can also be an independent procedure. For example, at the initial stage, you used a website template design that could not fully meet the corporate identity of the company. This reduced the recognizability and memorability of the company in the market and, as a result, affected profitability. The redesign of the site, in this case, will consist of the development of a unique corporate website design.
Check out the prices for redesign in our web company. When we talk about a redesign, we need to understand that a competent redesign of a site will not be limited to just working with web design. The complexity of a site redesign is that the site at the time of redesign already contains many functional modules and components that interact with the database and are integrated into the site design, so site redesign entails “incorporating” the functionality into the new site design. We carefully think through all the steps of the redesign, discussing the details with the customer, as Only a quality redesign can achieve your goals.