What quality content means.
Quality content – The Key To Sales? Have you thought about what sales of goods or services on the site depend on? Surely, answer – and list the criteria: a beautiful and convenient design, high speed of the site, attracting headers and images, a lot of useful information. Of course, this all affects the user’s decision to buy or not. Well, what about quality content? Despite the fact that this phrase is so hackneyed, few people know what it includes, so we decided to make it out in the article. No fashionable design and flashy headlines will save the site if it is filled with low-quality pictures and empty texts.
So, high-quality content on the site is a combination of high-resolution images, videos, and information-filled texts written in an understandable language for the user. It is important to collect all the necessary material before the development of the site because when creating the same design, the specialist should clearly understand the number of texts and what images he can use when creating the interface. If the business owner or his employees are not able to write selling texts, it is easier to contact a copywriter. In such cases, it is important to be able to independently evaluate the quality of the content provided. For our clients, we have prepared a checklist of quality content of 10 points, and now we are sharing with each reader. Before you start preparing the necessary material or setting a task for the copywriter, review this list and then immerse yourself in the process.
Checklist of quality content for the site.
1. Look at your product or service from the user side: why do they need the client and what benefits do they provide.
2. Do not forget about numbers and specifics. Confirm and reinforce the text with them. Try to clearly define the data, try not to use words such as: “about, more,” they are in doubt.
3. Replace long phrases and words with shorter and more capacious ones. Follow the rule: “one sentence – one thought”.
4. Each text should have a structure: heading, subheadings, numbered and bulleted lists. The sizes of headings and paragraphs should be made approximately the same so that the content fits nicely into the interface design.
5. Check your spelling with the resources Grammarly.
6. Get rid of unnecessary introductory words in the text, and you will find many of these by checking on the service.
7. For SEO-website promotion, unique texts that have no analogs in search engines are important. Check it with the help of the plagiarism detected tool.
8. Read the text out loud several times. Do not “stumble”? Here, just, the service for assessing the readability of the text will tell you how things are with the readability.
Images and videos.
1. Images and videos should be placed copyright, i.e., their own or buy on special resources.1.
2. The width of the images must be at least 900 pixels, without artifacts (broken characters) and watermarks. Video quality – at least 720p, while it is necessary that it has already been posted on YouTube or with the ability to upload to this resource.2.
If you need the services of a professional copywriter, you can always contact us for help.
For professional help contact us today.