Python programming language
Python (Python or Python) is a high-level interpreted general-purpose programming language that focuses on improving developer productivity and code readability.
The language supports several development paradigms: structural, object-oriented, functional, imperative and aspect-oriented programming.
- dynamic typing
- automatic memory management
- full introspection
- built-in exception handling
- multithreading support
- high level data structures
Python philosophy or “The Zen of Python” :
- Beautiful is better than ugly
- Explicit is better than implicit
- Simple is better than complex
- Complicated is better than tangled
- Flat is better than nested
- Sparse is better than dense
- Readability matters
- Special cases are not so special as to break the rules
- At the same time, practicality is more important than impeccability.
- Mistakes should never be hushed up
- If they are not hushed up explicitly
- When faced with ambiguity, drop the temptation to guess
- There must be one – and preferably only one – obvious way to do this.
- Although at first it may not be obvious if you are not Dutch
- Now better than never
- Although never often better than right now
- If the implementation is difficult to explain, the idea is bad
- If the implementation is easy to explain, the idea is probably good.
- Namespaces are a great thing, let’s make them bigger
We believe Python is a great tool for data processing tasks and machine learning. And for web development, we prefer Ruby.