Impact Of Content For Website Promotion. We can say that one of the key roles that affect the ranking of the site is played by the content of the resource. The search engine will skip a site that has minor technical inaccuracies, the main thing is that the content is high-quality and unique. This component should meet the needs of users of Internet resources. The key to success in website promotion is an interesting presentation of information, especially if the text is written by an expert. Behavioral factors improve, visitors wish to return to the site again and again. What is quality content, where to place it? Let’s discuss this.
How to properly build content for website promotion.
Content is the entire content of the site: pictures, videos, articles, photos, animation, audio, etc. All this content forms the user’s perception of this site. Filling the site must be competent. Just adding pictures and writing a couple of texts will not be enough. Think and develop a content plan.
High-quality site content is of prime importance for search engine ranking. There may be a template design on the site or minor technical flaws. Content should meet user requests. Behavioral factors will increase, visitors will return to the site again and again only because expert texts with meaning are placed on the site. SEO optimization will boost site conversion.
How to identify quality content?
There is no generally accepted understanding of the quality of the content. However, we use this term when we talk about website promotion and raising it to the TOP position.
The parties who work with the site establish their understanding of the correct content:
- Only a regular analysis of the issue will give reliable data on what information has been ranked. Search engines and optimizers give different requests for the quality of content.
- Searches have stable requirements, but not a single machine can attract the attention of all users. Each consumer chooses their own convenient content.
- Customers may go against optimizers. If the owner does not publish prices on the site, then the search engine “loves” the site with the cost of products and services. Also, the optimizer requires the placement of photographs, and it may not be possible to upload them on the site for certain reasons. The owner’s vision of the site may differ from the search engine’s requests.
On which pages you want to place unique texts.
Pages Home, About us, Addresses and Contacts must have 100% unique text. It is important to indicate the USP, the goals and advantages of the company, e-mail, and actual address, phone numbers should not be duplicated with other sites. In the product catalog, the text can be with an average degree of uniqueness, which describes the product, its advantages, and its brief characteristics. If the product has technical specifics, then the search engine understands that it is impossible to create 100 unique texts to describe the windshield for a car. Get into the TOP will help site design and site usability.
High uniqueness will be needed for news portals, blog articles, and reviews. TOP positions will be taken by the site that contains links to sites from reputable primary sources.
What do the search engines want?
- High uniqueness increases the ranking of the site, search engines do not miss the unique text, the credibility of such a site disappears. In the case of a low percentage of uniqueness, the search engine “bans” the entire site;
- On each page, the texts should contain keys that include thematic phrases and individual words. The frequency of the keys is selected so that it is not excessive, otherwise, the search engine will exclude it. Words and expressions should be sufficient for the system to skip content in the forefront;
- H1, title, the description must match the essence of the text. If the content contains several sections, then the title of each do differently. The text should contain subheadings, paragraphs, bulleted lists. Images will enhance the perception of information and delay the user on your site;
- Update data, search engines give preference to just such resources. Expand the site with new pages, so it will advance faster.
The presence of the site in the TOP and high ranking due to the increase in the target flow does not guarantee an increase in sales. It is important that the content for website promotion meets not only the requirements of search engines but also be understandable and accessible to the audience.
How to write a unique text.
There are two main goals for a copywriter: how to write an article that the uniqueness program will miss with 100% uniqueness, and how to write a work that will capture the reader and keep him on the site for as long as possible. The text should return the user to the site again and again.
If the topic concerns technical concepts, then for a high uniqueness, retell the paragraph from another site in your own words: use synonyms, swap the words in the source text.
Work out the resources of the topics you are going to write about. It will take a lot of time, but then your text will be filled with meaning and save the reader from “empty” and unnecessary words. Make a plan: content structure, headings, lists, summing up.
Then proceed directly to the narration. Begin with an introductory paragraph in which you will make a general description of the topic. Go to the point, describe the benefits of a product or service. Divide into types (if possible) and their components. It is good to give real examples, leave links to ranked resources.
Refuse from “water” phrases, add more specifics. Round long numbers. For example, if the text is intended to familiarize the reader with the topic, then the number of 1,526,836 can be rounded up to 1.5 million.
Write the truth, give up “water” and superlatives. Replace complex sentences with participles in short and understandable ones, where only the essence and specificity will be. The reader came to the site not to read a long beautiful text, but to find specific information on his subject.
It is convenient for the user to read texts broken into headings. Do not overdo the lists. If there are too many, the essence of the text is lost. A lot of small information disorientates the topic. Write each item on the list with an explanation and examples (if the topic allows).
At the end of the article, draw a conclusion, summarize what exactly the reader should remember from this text.
Dear copywriters, do not forget about the rules of the Russian language of grammar and spelling! It is completely unpleasant to read a work in which elementary errors are made. Thanks to the Internet, you always have handbooks of language rules at your fingertips.