Go programming language
Go or GoLang is a compiled multi-threaded programming language. The language was developed by Google to solve corporation problems encountered in software development.
The main features of the language:
- Orthogonality – in the language there are a small number of tools that do not repeat the functionality of each other.
- Simple grammar – a minimum of keywords, an easily disassembled structure and readable code.
- Simple work with types – typing provides security, but does not turn into bureaucracy.
- Lack of implicit conversions.
- Garbage collection.
- Built-in simple and effective parallelization tools.
- A clear separation of interface and implementation.
- Fast assembly due to an efficient package system with explicit dependencies.
We use GoLang in those parts of the developed applications where the highest possible response speed is required or where a very high load is expected.