A Few Words About Content When Creating A Website. So, you have decided to order a turnkey website.
Regardless of what your site will be about: trade or services; whether he will position a large organization or a small company just starting out in business; Regardless of the field of activity and its specifics, search engines impose equally strict requirements on all sites on the Internet. As a result, the position of the site in the ranking of search engines depends on their observance, and therefore, its availability for potential customers and partners.
One of these requirements is filling the site with unique texts. Strictly speaking, your site should not “cite” other Internet resources, otherwise, search engines will simply “throw” it out of the rating, or even send it to a ban – temporary or permanent. To prevent this from happening, we need the services of copywriters – people who specialize in creating unique content. With their help, you will be able to convey to site visitors information about your enterprise, product, or service as clearly and clearly as possible and achieve the greatest response.
Of course, a copywriter cannot create content for a website alone. He needs factual information, based on which he can work on the creation of “selling” texts for your company. And the final result of the specialist’s work largely depends on how fully and clearly you provide it.
The heads of various organizations – both in scale and in the field of activity – turn to us, to the company “Site Factory”, with different requirements; and for each of our clients, we strive to create unique and high-quality content. At the same time, we noticed several mistakes that our customers make in the design of technical specifications, and in this article, we would like to draw your attention to some points of submitting information for a copywriter.
A Few Words About Content.
When drawing up a technical assignment for a copywriter, pay special attention to the design of the following points
- The full correct company name should appear in the text. If there are several names, for example, LLC and the name of the store, indicate what exactly to write about and whether it is necessary (possible) to use the second one.
- Field of activity. Not blurry and not general. Exactly what your company does. That is if it sells electronics, then “trade”, not “production” and not “production and trade”.
- Brief information about the company: year of foundation, legal form, presence of main and subsidiary offices and stores, important milestones in history (if you want to get an attractive and actually correct text from the copywriter); cooperation (it is worth indicating those partners who will inspire confidence in the consumer). And so on, depending on how complete and reliable information you want to see on your site.
- When describing the scope of activity (work, services), it is necessary to pay attention to those of them that have special specifics. Because even firms that sprinkle the streets with a mixture of anti-ice, and then do it in different ways, using different materials, machines and so on. In order for the information on the company’s activities to be reliable, you need to draw the attention of the copywriter to the features of your work. The rest will tell the Internet. But you need to remember that without keywords, the Internet can lie, and then your advertising will lose all meaning.
- Names, brands of products and equipment, and the like must be indicated in the correct spelling.
- When linking to similar sites (sites with “the same” information), avoid generalizations, since there can be no completely identical information on two sites. This is especially true for the sections: “Payment”; “Delivery”; “Terms of cooperation” and others, implying some specific data. It is better to give all specific data to the copywriter in the lists. This will save time on making changes.
- Sections “Home” and “About us” can be combined into one, if there is no relatively unique information for the section “About us”. If it is available: awards, achievements, features of work, advantages, etc. – please provide it to create a unique text specifically about your company. This will grab the attention of potential customers and instill more confidence in them.
- If the site is devoted to relatively narrow specifics, in which it will not be easy for a copywriter to understand, it is better to provide links to sites with information on the topic. Before writing a good copy, a copywriter must have a good understanding of the essence of your work.
Please fill out the form as clearly as possible. This makes the copywriter’s work easier and saves you time. In addition, having complete and reliable information about the company in hand, a copywriter will be able to write high-quality texts that will inspire confidence in both potential consumers of goods and services and strict search engines.
We hope you find our tips helpful.